Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hmmm.

Say a homeless, beggar tells you that you were about to die in a week. Sounds familiar. Yes. It should be. I watched that Jolie's film 'Life or Something Like It' (again) last Saturdai. Course, I cried once more.

I don't know what I'm gunna do if I was Angelina there in that movie.

How bout you, what would you do?

Must be nice if you will know exactli when you're gunna die.
Must be nice, cause for sure you will do all the things that you won't do if you know you're not going home yet.

Just like what Jolie said in the movie:


Live life like it is your last.....


.... cause one day it will be.




Thas for sure, honeii.

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 21, 2006 10:10:00 AM , Blogger RV said...

hala!

 
At Monday, August 21, 2006 2:43:00 PM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

r.i.v.:
kuya zad zaaaad~
huuuuy.
halaaa.
hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home