Friday, May 26, 2006

BLOGGING: documenting a memory

jasper asked me why i do this blog thing. i was silenced for a minute there. he be like,"you are not even writing good stuff, those were craps", followed by an annoying laugh. hmf. i told him, i pour my heart out to my blog, every hurt, every memory. my blog can feel, it sometimes drops a tear, cracks a laughter and sometimes hides a smile.

i started this blog thing just to have something to do while slacking. but it holds something deeper now. not just a slack-time crap. i want my blog to be like an extension of my memory. the happy ones, the sad ones, the scary ones. i wanna document every memory. this will somehow remind me of the fun times, the shitty times and the no nothing times. and there would be some memories i wanna keep forever. i can keep it forever here in my blog. i can just go to my blog, look up for that memory and somehow travel back in time and feel the same feelings i felt when i was there at that moment. it might not bring back the exact feelings i felt that time, but i know it is just there, i can grab that feeling back anytime.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, May 27, 2006 12:16:00 AM , Blogger WeL said...

ate maline... =)

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 1:03:00 AM , Blogger buttmanizer said...

this looks like dumbledore's pensieve ;)

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 2:56:00 PM , Blogger havefaith...sohaveme said...

basta ba hindi mo aksidenteng mabubura tulad ng ginawa ni al al.kelangang may backup. may naisip tuloy ako bigla *winkwink* ;) ahehehe. ;)

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home