Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Of Plans, Hope and Kick

I hardly plan. Actually, more like never. I was the whatever-happen-happens kind of girl. That was then. I now have plans. Concrete. Definite. Maybe if I wasn't that too unminding before of the future then maybe all the plans that I am planning right now is already sitting there on the top of my palm.

Time is running. I hope it's not too late.

I feel somewhat hopeful today that's why I decided to blog it off. Whew.

Thanks to this person who believes I can make it. It is sad how I am the last person who has confidence in myself. I never did patronize everything that I CAN do. (Not that I can do a lotta things. Haha. There goes my bad self again. Haha.) Sometimes, I need someone to kick me right on the butt and make me realize what I am capable of. Thanks for the kick. My ass is still sore. But it's all good. If ever I lose that hope again, the kick is soo welcome. I am so lousy like that. I need a pusher. Push me. Push it. Push push. Winks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home