Tuesday, June 13, 2006

S E X

Your eyes burning with desire.
I reached for your shivering hands
You grabbed my arm
I can hear your heart thumping
Sweats forming on your temple
We fell into a passionate embrace
I can feel the heat of your breath on my skin
I felt your tounge touching the curve of my neck
I shivered
Temperature rising
Down you went on kissing my shoulders
You want me
So bad
Then your lips met mine
My tounge ached for yours
Then finally found its way to get twisted with yours
Our hands found a way to uncover every inch of our body
Then we stand there both naked
Still lost
Lip locked
My body aches for more
More of that kiss and something else
His fingers slowly slid from my crown
Trailing a sensous line on my back
My body jerked from the sensation
He cupped my breast
I jerked even more
I ached for more
My back hit the floor
His body on me
He trailed kisses from my lips to my breast
His tounge swirling on top
I felt my body shaking
I moaned, begging for him not to stop
That ignited him
He submitted to my moans
I can feel his hardness
I felt it
Wanted it
And he knew from how my body responded to his touches
He knew what to do
Our body now locked
Him inside me
Myself going crazy
We moved to the beat
The rythm was just right
My inside exploding
That one final thrust made us free
It was so good
Fuck, it was
It was fuck.
Nothing more, nothing else.
We grabbed our stuff and clothed ourselves
*ding*
(Elevator door opening)

Whew.

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:54:00 PM , Blogger Alan Tanga said...

Halaaaa!! ano yan!? hihi. Ding! Elevator door opens. haha :p mal maaaaaal! :p

 
At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 9:10:00 PM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

Al al:
You enjoyed it, dintcha? Hahaha.

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:19:00 AM , Blogger havefaith...sohaveme said...

tsk.
one of ur fantasies?
pwede kaya gawin yan sa enterprise?nice ang elevator dun...
ahihihi.:) kiddin!;)
isa lang ang masasabi ko sau:

...naghihintay ang lupang tigang sa buhos ng ulan...

bwihihihi.;)

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 3:41:00 PM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

Faithee:
Good luck. Haha. Good luck talaga. Hihi.

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:25:00 PM , Blogger buttmanizer said...

Dear Xerex...

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pwede ka ng writer sa sagad.. ahahaha

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:56:00 PM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

Butt Butt:
Nyii. Magkakaroon na ng bago. Dear Malmal...

Jhoeffrey:
Ano na naman yan? Hahaha. Pausooooo.

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

matindi..un lang...hihi..lupet..ding!

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:52:00 PM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

Ronee:
Haha. Fantasy mo rin? Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home