Sunday, June 25, 2006

and the countdown begins.....

5 more sleeps and it's my bornday. Gawd. I will be turning 23. Gonna turn into an old fart. Hmf. But that's ok. Age is just a number and so they say (and Ima scream it fa real!). Haha.

The past year has been great. It brought a lot of good things. I was sad every once in a freaky while. I am so used to it by now, so fuck it, I don't care. Haha. Isn't it amazing that at that time I was at my saddest, I was able to put on a smile on my dorkyzoidy face? And I'm telling you it ain't easy to front like that. It takes effort and of course, (ehem) talent. Winks.

Here's the list of the things I was thankful for the past year:

*Having the best family in the whole world. Mine's not the perfect little family but it sure is the one I would still want if I have to live again.

*Having my sisses through the thinnest of the thick and the thickest of the thin. Tsup tsup.

*Having my Beb and Bibi. I am sooo missing you two. Snifflez.

*Being able to go back to the basicness of life in my pretty little hometown.

*Being able to experience the minimum wage, other people so hated. It made me realize money's worth.


Time flies so fast. I don't know if I lived my life as a 22-year-old-fag like a fag would. Haha. I made some pretty big decisions this year. I made some mess. I made some stupid mistakes. Good thing is that I got another year to spend to do the bitch trip. Yey. Haha.

Well, for whatever, I lift it all up to Him.

I hope this year will bring me luck. I need it.

I still have 5 more days to enjoy my bein 22. Hmm. And yes, the last 5 days, I'm gonna be spending working. Sounds fun. *gwark*

Cumon people, make the 5 days left special. *wink wink*

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 26, 2006 4:47:00 PM , Blogger havefaith...sohaveme said...

humfy birdie!!!!!~~~`
ahehehehe.

 
At Monday, June 26, 2006 5:27:00 PM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

faithee:
haha.
tenchiee. :) hihihi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home