Sunday, October 22, 2006

Im back....

I was away for so long from work that I nearli jumped off of my reckliner when I got my first call. Well, I'm jumpi ye, but the drumbeat while I was taking the calls, dammmmmmn. My heart's drumbeat, babiii, o yeee. Haha. You remember in high school, whenever you see your crush, there's that drumbeat that onli you can hear, and you realize it wus just your heart thumping? Haha. That same frigiin beat man. But I miss it, as much as I miss having the real drumbeat when I see someone.

Maleen is back to her magicless existence.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:18:00 AM , Blogger Alan Tanga said...

ooooh... butterflies all over my stomach. parang gnun ba yun?

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 8:18:00 AM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

al al: drumbeat son, drumbeaaaaat. hehe.

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 2:46:00 PM , Blogger Alan Tanga said...

thought it was the same.. iba pala. hehe. umm.. how about menstrual cramps? same thingie?

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 8:31:00 PM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

al al: hmfffff. stop messssssin. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home