Wednesday, May 31, 2006

the drama. repost.

i wus listening to some good stuff the other day. doing the drama all the way. haha. then the song "someday we'll know" played. damn. i wus listening to it. drinkin up every word in it. then i jez realized that it is a lonely song. a song wrapped in all the beat and shit. all "rock" and so i thought. but ye, the song made me feel a lil weird, made me feel sad. damn the drama. haha. but ye.

~Ninety Miles outside Chicago
Can't stop drivingI don't know why
So many questionsNeed an answer
Two years laterYou're still on my mind

haha. look how sad that wus. after two years of being all torn and broken the damn boi still on her mind? or the damn girl on his mind. hmf. sad right?

~Does anybody know the way to Atlantis?
Or what the wind says when she cries?
I'm speeding by the place that I met you
For the 97th time...tonight

haha. 97 times. ye. crazy. tss tss.

~I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow,
I watched the stars crash in the sea,
If I could ask God just one question...
Why aren't you here with me...tonight

sometimes i am askin that too. i am not jez talkin bout the loves i lost. but people i have trusted to be with me during those times i need someone i can pull of the drama wit or someone i want to be gay wit. but ye. there are questions that remain a big lame ass question mark.

leaving now the drama here.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:59:00 PM , Blogger sykotik said...

aww?? me?? ahihihihi

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 9:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home