Monday, May 29, 2006

when I first believed in not believing

How many times did I pray (I do pray still. I know HE listens.)

You'd find me (when? oh when?)

How many wishes on a star (stars are falling, i'm fearing the sky will ran out of em stars)

Gazing off into the dark (it is too damn dark.*sigh*)

Dreaming I'd see your face (even in my dreams you don't exist....)

Safe at home unafraid (will I ever be safe....?)

Captured in your embrace (in someone's embrace?)

So many times (a whole lot, and it is tiring, I swear)

When my heart was broken (who's next to break it? raise your hand)

Visions of you (I've gone blind )

Would keep me strong (I wanna find someone who can make me weak.)

You were with me all along (how come I don't see another pair of footprints on the sand? lolz)

Guiding my every step (step, no, step, yes)

You are all that I am (I am all that you are not)

And I'll never forget (but I wanna forget, I really wanna)

It was you who first believed (but you held it back. sad.)

In all that I was made to be (I was made to be someone I barely know and you would never know, ever. )

It was you looking in my eyes ( but you didn't see it, you missed it )

You held my hand (with that cold hand, I felt the chill)

And showed me life (life I wouldn't wanna live)

And I've never been the same (I will be )

How many times did I prayYou'd find me (my prayer isn't the same)

How many wishes on a star (I realized the sky won't fall out of em stars. But people will get tired of believing, of looking at those stars)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home