Wednesday, May 31, 2006

HAPPINES IS....

when "you" and me sit together and talk.
when "you" and me sit and don't talk, but it's ok, it is just one of those comfortable silences that we share.
when "you" and me share a lollipop.
when "you" and me go watch a movie and go home and watch the same movie on the dvd.
when "you" and me cook our lunch and eat it and finna play with it.
when "you" and me goof around.
when "you" and me bake cookies and give it away to streetchildren.
when "you" and me don't talk because we had a fight and then finna talk because we can't stand hating each other.
when "you" and me look at the stars at night and dream dreams
when "you" and me were with a group of friends having fun.
when "you" and me go to church and pray (me not knowing that you're praying for me and you not knowing i'm praying for you)
when "you" and me dance in the rain
if only..
i have a "YOU"... then that would be happiness.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:02:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 9:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home