Saturday, June 03, 2006

My Sunshines.

MAMI
she brought me in this world. her loving hands took care of me, shielded me from harm, and made me feel loved always. always, always.

DADI
i'm his baby gurl. always am and always will be.

SIBLINGS (my kuya and my baby sister, kathy)
the reason i fight and still wanna fight. they make my everyday existence happy. they are the best.

SISSES (you know who all of you are. winks)
through all the pains, brokenness, heartaches , you all have helped me pick up the pieces. i get my strength from yours. for all the joys and funtimes, cheers! we ARE the best. aint no other bitches in this world bigger than the PHI DELTANS. yey. *giggles*

FRIENDS (you should know if you are one)
i won't choose any other. all of you are more nice than all of other people's friends combined.

***
my love goes out to each one of you.

6 Comments:

At Saturday, June 03, 2006 4:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

Gotta fix that calender I have
That's marked July 15th
Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be

That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 9:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lam ko kasale ako sa frens eh...fil ko lan..haha..fil mo din ba??haha

 
At Sunday, June 04, 2006 9:58:00 PM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

ronnee:
napil mo???? may tama ka! check. hehe. tsup tsup.

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 9:25:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At Saturday, July 29, 2006 2:58:00 AM , Blogger Miss Mal said...

anonymous:
wtf.
hmf.
comments flood?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home